Monday, April 16, 2007

Our Very First Entry

Welcome to your blog, self!! Em, I think that we should each have a distinct font.

This will be mine (Georgia/Neon Blue).

So, where to start? I think I might be having a heart attack right now. It's a little pinch right in the middle of my heart, which I am certain is the direct result of a diet based entirely on chocolate covered gummi bears and pizza with ranch dip. can you say FATTYYYYY?!

In other news, I could not get out of bed this morning, as usual. I left my apartment at 9:05 in the AM. My eyelids are all puffy, and I have enormous, purple sacks underneath my eyes. The lines are now so deep that they cut across my entire face and into my hairline. I look like Forest Gump when he was running across the United States of America, minus the incredibly toned abdomen region and rippling calves. ooooh forest...

T-1.5 hours. Not soon enough.

No comments: